Tuition and Fees
Tuition Assistance is available for students in Kindergarten through Grade 8. It is open to
all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to pay the full cost of tuition
and is awarded based on each family's demonstrated financial need.
- Tuition Assistance applications are submitted online at:
- Only one application is required per family.
- A $40 processing fee is required to submit the application.
- Social Security Numbers are not required.
- If a family files 2022 taxes, the following documents need to be submitted with the application:
- If you did not file 2022 taxes, you need to report how much income was earned during that year.
- In order to be considered for the first round of funding, applications need to be received by March 16, 2023.
We are now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year.
*Enrollment is now open to the public with a registration fee of $75.*
- The admissions process at Epiphany begins with completing the School Interest Form.
Families provide necessary information that is then forwarded to the Epiphany registrar, who will reach out to the family.
- To proceed, families must complete the online application by creating an account.
If the application links above do not work, please go to
Click "Schools" in the top menu, then "Application for Admission."
- Once the application is submitted, it will be evaluated upon receipt of the $75 application fee. This fee can be conveniently paid by clicking the button to below to go to PayPal. Alternatively, families can bring the payment directly to the office.
- Upon receiving the application fee, parents will be notified of their child's acceptance for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
- If you are in need of bus transportation, please print and fill out this form, and return it to the office.
- For fees, please see Tuition section below.